Monday, October 14, 2013

E.L.F. Disney Villains Nail Polish Review


Left-Right : Mint Cream, Thunderstorm, Mod Mauve, Nude, Cranberry, Smoky Brown, Bubblegum Pink, Gina Girl, Sea Escape, Coral Dream, Smokin Hot, Pot of Gold

I got my hands on one part of E.L.F. cosmetics recent "Disney Villains" collection. I picked it up at CVS and it retailed for $9.00 but I had a 30% off coupon so I believe it was $7.50 with tax. Included in the box you receive, 12 mini nailpolishes with a very vast shade range. Everything from light to dark, with some pastels and some metallics  as well as a few with chunky glitter.  For the price I think its a great value , and the Disney Villain theme is always a plus. The 4 villains featured are ,Cruella, Ursula, Maleficent, and the Evil Queen. Each of the shades are from each villain, the way the packaging is set up is each side features 4 shades. I find that each of the colors look best with at least 2 coats, and I didn't notice any chipping for about 1 week with the use of a top coat. Without a top coat, I noticed chipping within 3 days so, a top coat is beneficial. The finish of these are actually pretty nice for being so inexpensive. But, again a top coat really gives them the extra boost. I would recommend these because they are perfect to try out different colors and just to have throughout the seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment