Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Haul For The Home

Magical Thinking Jingle Pillow, Magical Thinking Duvet & Shams, Ceramic Clock Box, Elephant Dish

Elephant Dish - World Market 
Ceramic Clock Box

Magical Thinking Shams/ Duvet


I recently made a small purchase of decorative housewares items. I noticed that Urban Outfitters was having a mother of all sales that was too good to pass up so I logged on to take a look . The sale was an additional 50 % off the already reduced merchandise ! I couldn't believe it ! I picked up new bedding, two shams and one duvet cover along with a throw pillow. All three items are from a brand called " Magical Thinking" they are featured frequently on the Urban Outfitters website. The duvet cover style is "Azo Medallian" and it retails at $89 I ended up getting it for only $15. The shams are part of the "Azo Medallian" set as well and those retailed for $44 and I got them for $7, and lastly, the "Jingle" throw pillow which came in both the darker purple shade that I purchased and a lighter purple shade retailed for $34  and I got it for $5. Once the pillow arrived I was really regretting not picking up the lighter purple shade also because it was so well made and so cute with the bed set. In addition to UO I also purchased two other housewares items. One is the most adorable ceramic elephant dish that is originally from "World Market" which has an online site as well as free standing stores, but I found this at my local Goodwill.  It was so cute that I couldn't leave it behind. It only cost me $1.99. The last thing I picked up was this ceramic clock box for my coffee table. I purchased it in a tiny store that I don't recall the name of (I'm sorry!) But it was only $7 and it looks amazing ! ( The duvet cover is still available on Urban Outfitters in the sale but its not 50% off anymore :/ )




No comments:

Post a Comment