Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Buckle Boots : Fall in love with these this season





So, I have been obsessing over boots this fall( just like I do every fall and winter) and I have gone out on my yearly hunt for a few new pairs. While I was out today I walked into my local Forever21 and to my pleasant surprise I discovered these babies, which in case any of you have noticed are exact copies of the Jeffrey Campbell "Tripoli" boots that are retailing for $238. At first glance I was like hmm  am I feeling these ? I am not a huge fan of pointed toe shoes, but, once the shoe and my foot met it was over from there. The point isn't too dramatic so if your like me I think you'd love these. The brassy colored buckles perfectly compliment the black shoe and are dramatic enough to make a statement without being gaudy. I am in love ! I look forward to styling these with skinny jeans, high waisted shorts in particular but really anything goes because these are so versatile.( I would just like to mention they are available in cognac as well). These retail for $42.80 and they are worth every penny!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10989747/?claim=44hfermnde5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment